Revising Corporate & Other Documents
LawProse often helps to draft or revise legal documents. Our staff attorneys and consultants bring to these projects the solid principles taught at LawProse seminars: crisply highlighted ideas, sentences with punch, logically organized content, and a polished product that looks as good as it reads. To ensure the quality of our work, one staff attorney spearheads each project, but everyone in the office reviews every draft and suggests improvements (no fewer than three per page is our internal rule). Throughout, Bryan Garner offers his advice, checks the progress, and personally decides when the work meets his standards.
LawProse also helps corporate clients revise their contracts and consumer materials. We approach each task with the main goals of organizing the material logically and presenting it in plain English.
Our revisory work has included:
- A model apartment lease that is now used in most states
- A consumer warranty for a major car manufacturer
- A card-acceptance contract for a major credit-card company
- Consumer-information materials for a large home-builder
- Resellers’ contracts for an international telecommunications manufacturer
- A customer-service agreement for a provider of local telephone service
- Client-disclosure brochures for a worldwide investment firm
- Court rules at the state and federal levels
- The civil and criminal jury instructions for the State of Delaware
To find out about LawProse’s availability to revise documents, e-mail Bryan Garner at email@example.com.