Financial Aid Policy
LawProse offers at least two scholarships for each of our courses. These scholarships are awarded in the form of reduced tuition.
- Eligible scholarship applicants are lawyers who
- Render full-time professional services in the public interest; or
- Have an annual income of less than $45,000
- A lawyer who qualifies and wants to be considered for a scholarship must submit a letter explaining
- His or her qualifications under guideline 1
- Why the training offered by LawProse would be especially important in the lawyer’s work
- LawProse will consider all the applications it receives up to two weeks before the seminar date and will award scholarships to those who demonstrate the greatest need and the highest degree of merit.
Please e-mail requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax requests to 214-691-9294.